Monday, November 15, 2010

Visits with friends and other fun things

We were blessed to be able to meet the McDaniel family today (er, technically yesterday) as they were passing through on their way to Costa Rica. Despite our first two options being closed for renovations, we had a very nice time on the boardwalk overlooking the St. John's River. It turned out to be a fabulous backdrop for our pictures. And the kids had fun playing around with the various settings on Daddy's camera phone which led to some very interesting shots :) Here are some of my faves:

I love my boys. . .


Me with the kiddos. . .

Just love these pics.
Makes everything look fake, like the boys are cut-outs...




And... I came across the most wonderful stamp the other day at Michael's. It will be perfect for counting the omer next year. And, it was only $1. Use their 40% off coupon, and it'll be $0.60. Gotta love it :) The sticker on the non-stamping side is bubbly (it was on all of them), but that makes no difference to me. Let me know if you want me to snag you any.

1 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice pictures!

Post a Comment